CODE OF CONDUCT
The observance of rules of discipline and good behavior shall be a condition essential to a student’s continuance in school.
No student shall indulge in any of the following practices:
1. Disfiguring or damaging any school property.
2. Chewing of gum in the school building.
3. Rowdyism and rude behavior.
4. Disrupt the orderly conduct of classes, school programmes or other school activities.
5. Loitering/ missing classes.
6. Use of violence in any form(Intentionally to injure any person or threaten to do so).
7. Smoking, possession or consumption of drugs (except on a prescription by a registered medical practitioner which is submitted by the parents in writing).
8. Bringing intoxicants to school, consumption of intoxicants, coercing others to bring and / or to consume intoxicants.
9. Willfully incite others to commit any of the acts prohibited by this code.
10. Fine of Rs. 20/- will be charged for not following the code of conduct.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
1. Every student should bring her diary and identity card to school diary.
2. Students are not permitted to leave the class without an out pass.
3. Students are advised not to bring costly articles like gold ornaments, expensive pens, fancy watches, mobile phones, cash, cameras etc., to the school. Students bringing such articles to school are liable to be punished and the school will not be responsible if such articles are lost.
4. Students who use the School Bus should follow the safety and conduct regulations. The bus facility of defaulters will be cancelled.
5. Students must obey House Captains, Monitors and other students on duty.
6. The School will follow two time tables, one regular and the other special time table during the annual events.
GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
1. Parents are advised to carry their I-Cards with them when they visit school.
2. Parents should not send their ward to school on off days unless they receive a written circular.
3. Please do not send your child to school after 8.00 a.m.
4. Parents are requested to immediately notify the school handle emergencies, to maintain communication and keep school records updated.
5. In case your ward, who is suffering from any chronic ailment wishes to go for excursions, you are requested to accompany her.